• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Failed To Send Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus SMO

My Google Sheets failed to send email after using Pabbly to connect to my Gmail. I use Query Function to transfer the data from Sheet 1 to my email sheet. But my email sheet did not send any email after new row is added using the Query function. How to solve this issues??

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marcus SMO

We ask our users not to use any formulas or filters that include ImportRange or any query in the trigger column to process the workflow in their Google Sheets. Since the app script may have an impact on the incoming data.

Therefore, please supply the correct data directly or via a third-party application to the trigger column in their Google Sheets.

Marcus SMO

Hey @Marcus SMO

We ask our users not to use any formulas or filters that include ImportRange or any query in the trigger column to process the workflow in their Google Sheets. Since the app script may have an impact on the incoming data.

Therefore, please supply the correct data directly or via a third-party application to the trigger column in their Google Sheets.
Thanks your warm reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.