• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets - Multiple Rows, fill in the blanks? Shopify - Google Sheets

AndrewH

Hey Guys,
I have a sheet that is importing order lines from shopify.
When an order has multiple line items it is correctly making new lines, however date, order number etc do not duplicate into the next rows.
IS it possible to have these items duplicated, so that I can simply run lookups etc from these values?

1718253009091.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @AndrewH

Kindly share the workflow URL once in which you have created the workflow so that we can check on it and help you accordingly.

P

Pabblymember11

I have included a third and fourth step in your workflow. The third step will count the number of line items, and the fourth will replicate it as many times as there are values in each line item.

Please review this and note that you can duplicate the fourth step to repeat the given value.

1718281315503.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @AndrewH

We have configured the functions to pass the date, order name, and email address to repeat the number of times the line items appear.

1718365281130.png

You can repeat the same action step for the other entities in your Google Sheets.