• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets + SendGrid Contact Automation

travorhouse

I hooked up my Google Sheets with Pabbly and SendGrid. My contacts are automatically being sent from my website to the same Google Sheet when a new user signs up. When I manually insert the fields, my rows automatically get inserted into SendGrid properly.

However, the rows that're being auto-generated from website sign ups aren't being sent to SendGrid. Does this Pabbly integration only work if you manually enter the field?

Fagun Shah

Have you setup Pabbly Google Sheet addon in your Google Sheet properly?

White setting up the addon did click on Submit after Send Test? And also did you check mark both Send on Event and Send On Schedule?

If no, please do that.

Also when data is added to Gsheet using external API(non-google or non-manual) Pabbly Addon only triggersonce per hour and sends all new data to pabbly connect.

My recommendation - If you're getting data from your website form signup then send that data to gshet and sendgrid in the same workflow, instead of setting up trigger of new row added to sheet. This way you will not have 1 hour delay.