• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets/Slack Integration not working

We need to push the content from Google sheets to a Slack Channels when a new row is added in the Google Sheets. I have created a automation and the test results are fine. But the actual automation is not working.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @chintanbagur

I would like to inform you that if the data is coming from a Google application or entered manually, you can use the "Send on Event" option when setting up Google Sheets.
However, if the data is coming from a third-party or external application, then you need to set up the script in Google Sheets. To get a clearer understanding of this and to set up, please refer to the following threads:

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

Hi @Arshita , app script is not working. I am seeing this error

1681383198244.png

Arshita

Staff member
To resolve the issue, I suggest trying to set the script in the incognito mode of the browser. This can be done by opening an incognito window in the browser and attempting to set the script from there. This should ensure that no browser extensions or cache are interfering with the script setting process.

If the issue persists, please let me know and I will assist you further.

Hi @Arshita ,
I opened the sheet in incognito mode and the App Script worked. I pasted the given code as it is, saved it and reloaded the Google Sheets document. But I don't see any new Pabbly menu

Arshita

Staff member
I would like to inform you that after closing the app script and refreshing the Google Sheet page, it may take some time for Pabbly Webhooks to appear.

Therefore, I request you to please try the process once again and wait for 1 or 2 minutes for Pabbly Webhooks to appear. This delay is due to the system refreshing and updating the information. So, please be patient and wait for a couple of minutes before checking for the Pabbly Webhooks. Once they appear, you can proceed with the next steps in your workflow.

I request you to please delete the script and try again.