• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to ChatGPT to Google Business Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mryeps

Hello, I am trying to create the following workflow that runs on a daily basis:
1. Google Sheet - list of topics in column A and a list of media URLs in column B. Each day 1 row contents are sent to ChatGPT with a predefined content prompt for article generation.
2. ChatGPT creates an article relevant to the topic and sends to Pabbly
3. ChatGPT Article uploaded to Google Business and media URL added
I am having issues ranging from both columns not being detected in Google Sheets. It seems to be either A or B as the trigger. I can't seem to add the media column to the Google Business post. I don't know how to make this a recurring event that happens 1x per day and uses the contents of the next row in the spreadsheet.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @mryeps

The use case listed below must be followed in order to post an update to your Google Business every day using a link from Google Sheets:

2023-03-10_12h11_04.png

Also, while you only have a word restriction of 1500, the message content you have mapped in your action step for "Google Business" exceeds 1500 words.
Thus, please make sure that each post has a word limit of 1500.

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

mryeps

Thank you! I never would have figured that out! I was able to get it to post with an image from OpenAI. The problem is that the daily automation does not appear to work.

Could you please check my workflow?

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
I can check that you have successfully mapped the action URL in the "Google My Business" step.
Also, we tested at our end and found the workflow is working fine now. So, I request you to wait for the scheduled time and check for the response.

2023-03-13_13h10_59.png
2023-03-13_13h11_45.png

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please record a short video for this issue and share it with us so that we can check and help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.