• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google sheets to google contact user guide

Zacc

Hello

I want to sync google sheets to google contacts.
I'm trying to sync by watching related videos. However, in many attempts, I encounter many different errors.
I watched the videos many times, and followed all the steps accordingly.
Either I really miss one snapshot at a time in the video, or there are some norms that don't need to be explained in the videos, and perhaps these are not found in my work.
I do not have the technical knowledge to change the result by writing the problems I encountered here.

In summary, do you have a prospectus that clearly describes this application with all its steps?

for example; Should the names and order of the titles in google sheets be the same as google contact?
When making synchronization definitions, should the person we enter on the second line of the Google sheets page be on the google contact list?

Note: where I see the starting point of my problem; In the "Google Contacts: Update Contact" section, the contact labels do not appear after selecting "Resource Name (Required)". The resourceName and id number appear. I think it's caused by this.
Because after this process, the person in the google sheets line is automatically deleted from my google contact list.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zacc

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can check the issue in your workflow?

Zacc

Hey @Zacc

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can check the issue in your workflow?

After the message I wrote to the forum, I came to a certain point without any problems.

> Matched all the data of the person on the second line of Google sheets with the missing parts in google contact.
> But when I save new contact to google sheets file, it doesn't save to google contact. (even though I refresh both)
> Likewise, when I save a new contact to google contact, it does not transfer to google sheets.

Zacc

Menus opened with "3.Router by Pebbly: Conditionally run…>Set Filter & Action Steps>Action Event>Create Contact";

Not like dropdown menus with "2.Google Contacts: Udate Contact>Action Event>Update Contact".

For example, it doesn't provide options like "Email Addresses : Value(s), Phone Numbers : Value(s)".