• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to Todoist API problem

Hello,
I'm trying to add updated cells in a Google Sheets worksheet as a "Create a Task" in Todoist. It was working fine before, but when i checked today, it wasn't adding. I went to update the path on Pabbly Connect, and got this message when I went to Save and Send Test Request in the action:
"This API endpoint is no longer available.
Please refer to our documentation to upgrade your client to use the latest API version: https://developer.todoist.com/sync/v9/#migrating-from-v8"

I have no idea what to do... Any ideas?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alain.desaulniers

Thanks for the update, we have informed our integration team to update the ToDoist integration on the platform.

Our team will look into it and update the integration as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alain.desaulniers

We have updated the action step with a new version in the Todoist App

1. Create a New Label
2. Create a Project
3. Create a Task
4. Create a Project Comment
5. Create a Task Comment
6. Delete a Project
7. Delete a Task
8. Get a Project
9. Get Labeled by ID
10. Update a Project
11. Update a Task

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.