• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GOOGLE SHEETS: trigger new row doesn't work

dodosport

Good morning,

I'm building a new workflow that works as follow:

I'm adding a new row in a spreadsheet of google sheet with datas of a new customer, then the trigger in the workflow is "new row in a spreadsheet" to get datas of new customer and send them to my CRM.

When I have made the initial setup of the pabbly webhook and sent the test datas trigger worked but after that datas didn't captured by workflow

Can some one help me if I'm making a mistake?

thanks in advance

Tobia

Preeti Paryani

Hello @dodosport

As I have checked the workflow named "GAMIFY ROUTE - iscrizione al programma marketing" it seems that new row added to the googe sheet is getting captured, refer to the attached image for mmore info. Please check and confirm whether the recently entered records are getting captured.

1728988715597.png

If you still face any any issues. Kindly attach a screenshot of you Google Sheet intial setup and headers.