• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets -> Twitter/Telegram

SSSeonf

Hi,
Im newbie here and i havent any expirience with the services like your before...
I have a question:
- if i have a Google Sheet table with the messages for Twitter/Telegram, like:
column "Message"
column "URL" - path to video file on my server (2 min max so its ok with the twitter limit)
column "Date/Time" - date and time when it should be posted
can i set the program to post these messages with the scheduling on Twitter and Telegram...?

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SSSeonf

Yes, you can schedule the post as per your choice like post "Every day at 10:00 AM" using our Scheduler module.

You can check the below video:-

SSSeonf

Kunal, thanks for an answer!
but is it possible to publish the video from URL's with this flow..?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SSSeonf

You can check the below video for Google Sheets to Telegram and posting videos:-

Regarding Twitter, you can send only jpg and png images only.