• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets - Update Range Values for formulas does not seem to work

Davi

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzA1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzYi_pc
Hi,
I need to populate my spreadsheet with formulas into an array in google sheets, range A1:B1
I understand that when I use text as value I need to use the symbols "" to get it to work, but since my formulas also have these same "" into them I think that might be the issue tha gives me an error 400 - Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name "": Root element must be a message.

This is the formula that I need to use in the Update Range Values feature from google sheets (A1:B1). the formula is been duplicated

["=iferror(INDEX(INDIRECT("TXT_received!B"&"2:B1000"),SMALL(IF(INDIRECT("$A"&ROW())=INDIRECT("TXT_received!A"&"2:A1000"),ROW(INDIRECT("TXT_received!A"&"2:A1000"))-1),AS$1)),"")","=iferror(INDEX(INDIRECT("TXT_received!B"&"2:B1000"),SMALL(IF(INDIRECT("$A"&ROW())=INDIRECT("TXT_received!A"&"2:A1000"),ROW(INDIRECT("TXT_received!A"&"2:A1000"))-1),AS$1)),"")"]

Please, can someone help?
Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Davi,

Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of your use case with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that it's not possible to pass the data/formula with double quotes in the 'Update Range Values' action step. We suggest that you try using the 'Update Row' action event or pass the formula directly into your Google Sheets spreadsheet.