• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Webhook Not Working

boardwalk

Hey everyone,
I have successfully created a ton of Google Sheet webhooks. Tried a new one today and it doesn't seem to be working.
The "Send Test" does nothing and I am getting Error Code 404 after a long time of 'spinning' after hitting submit.

Any ideas what's happening?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @boardwalk

Kindly try capturing the webhook response in the Incognito Mode of your browser and then try again.

Seems like you have multiple Google accounts opened in your browser perhaps that could be possessing the error while doing the initial setup.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the Google Sheets trigger event.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Zel Giron

I am sending date from my web page to the gsheet by using Google API. I understand I have to enable these two options "Send on Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" to trigger the automation. Depite the fact that I have those options enabled, my automation is not being triggered. I don´t know what is happening.

1658351813166.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zel Giron

Could you please share your respective workflow with us, so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly?

Meanwhile, if you are getting the data in your Google Sheets from 3rd party application. It will take 1 hour to reach your workflow since the data is coming from 3rd part application to your GS.