• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Task to FluentBoard

mettlo

Does anyone have experience doing this integration?

I need that when creating a task from Google Task, the card for that task is created in FluentBoard.

I have already configured the FBoard incoming Webhook, I create my workflow in Pabbly, I choose the Google Task trigger for a new task, then I select the API action (Pabbly) API Request with the following configuration:

Action Event Method: POST
API Endpoint URL: The URL that FBoard uses for the incoming webhook
Payload Type: JSON
Wrap request in array: No
Authentication: No Auth
Set parameters check: Yes
Label: title
Value: the title that it takes from Google Task

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 165558.png

But when clicking on Save & Send, the test Request shows the following results.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 170120.png

I would appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Best regards.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 165625.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-08-29 165625.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 6

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mettlo,

Please share the cURL command and the API documentation for the endpoint you are trying to execute using the API by Pabbly module.

Watch the video shared below to understand how API by Pabbly module works.

mettlo

Hi @mettlo,

Please share the cURL command and the API documentation for the endpoint you are trying to execute using the API by Pabbly module.

Watch the video shared below to understand how API by Pabbly module works.

Hi @ArshilAhmad

I'm telling you that the only documentation they have available regarding the topic of external webhooks is at https://fluentboards.com/docs/incoming-webhook/

I really don't know if that will help you.

I appreciate your help.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The document you shared doesn't provide us with complete information about the endpoint you are trying to execute. Please get in touch with application support and ask them to successfully execute this endpoint in Postman. Once you are able to execute the endpoint successfully in Postman, copy the cURL from there and share it in this thread, and we will try to set up the endpoint on your behalf.