• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Google Tasks does not close the correct tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
CUFSYFcAAWIETgljA1BQdwEVUFQBWFEwV05RQ1NcBX1XGgFUVBVdNwBMV3VRMAhpAksDaQRYDDcIHFdTAlQBclVMCApUV1UvUh9RYlMaWmkJV1J6VzY
Hi all,

I have a question about a connection between Google tasks and Plutio. I have 2 workflows.

1- When a Google task is created, it should also automatically create a task in plutio including the google task ID. This automation works perfectly.

2- I also created a workflow that when the Plutio task (previously created automatically via the previous workflow) status changes to Completed, that the task in Google tasks also changes the status to Completed. In the workflow, everything seems to work fine. But when I complete a task in Plutio, Google tasks tries to complete the status of the task from the workflow, instead of looking for the task belonging to the ID.

Does anyone know what I am not doing right?

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.02.23.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.02.23.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.03.18.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.03.18.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.03.30.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2024-06-10 om 14.03.30.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 27

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @creatiefbert

You must map the Task ID in the "Google Tasks: Update Task Status" action step to the Task ID from the response of the "Find Task" action steps.

1718021656155.png

Hi @Supreme, thank you that works!

Is it also possible to add a step: "If there is an ID then search for the correct task in Google Tasks". Because not all tasks are created via Google Tasks. I now get messages that the workflow could not be executed because no Google ID could be found in Plutio.

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, you can solve this issue using the Router by Pabbly action step. Add a step to your workflow to check if there is an ID. If an ID exists, proceed to search for the correct task in Google Tasks. If no ID is found, handle the task creation accordingly to prevent workflow execution errors when no Google ID is present in Plutio.

Status
Not open for further replies.