• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google tasks new task not detected by pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

uraitz_o

When you're connecting with Google task, pabbly's connector only detects manually created task. Google has a lot of ways to create automatically assigned tasks, but pabbly doesn't return information about them.

For example, you can reproduce creating a task from Google document, see the screenshot to see how to create this task. This feature is very useful for team working, but pabbly doesn't detect these tasks.

Attachments

• pabbly_sample.png
    pabbly_sample.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @uraitz_o

Could you please record a short video on how you want the task to be created in the automation, so we can check and help you?

uraitz_o

It's really simple, when you open a google doc with your google workspace account you can create a task (just typing [ ] ) this will create a task square and at its left it will appear an icon for add a responsable. The person that you type in will receive the task on his google's tasks and a resume email.
The task created thorough this method are not detected with your tasks api. Maybe it can be a google problem.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please share the screenshot of the same on your concern so that I can check and help you?

uraitz_o

I don't know how to send you a screenshot of this issue, the problem is that i have automatically created tasks' that when you try to get through the pabbly's api, the didnt appear. you can see in screenshot that the last returned task is from 2022, i have a lot of new task thar are created automatically from google docs to my task account.

Attachments

• 2023-03-16 14_52_06-Pabbly Connect.png
    2023-03-16 14_52_06-Pabbly Connect.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 51
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @uraitz_o

Please allow us a day's time to check the issue with the team. We will keep you updated on the status of this issue.

deherrmm

I am also having the same issue. I can set up everything and during set up all of the step-by-step checks work with data. However, when full workflow is saved, it does not detect new Google Tasks :(

I am just doing a super-generic trigger with new task in google, then creating a new task in MS To-Do. All steps work when setting up, but Workflow does not detect new Google Tasks when workflow saved.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @deherrmm

Kindly provide us with your email address linked to your Pabbly Connect account and the workflow name in which you are getting issue.

So we can check on it and guide you further.

I would also like to inform you that the Google task data that you are working with is set to trigger every 10 minutes based on its current trigger interval time. This means that the data will not trigger instantly or in real-time, but rather will follow a preset schedule which is 10 minutes.

deherrmm

Hey @deherrmm

Kindly provide us with your email address linked to your Pabbly Connect account and the workflow name in which you are getting issue.

So we can check on it and guide you further.

I would also like to inform you that the Google task data that you are working with is set to trigger every 10 minutes based on its current trigger interval time. This means that the data will not trigger instantly or in real-time, but rather will follow a preset schedule which is 10 minutes.
Hello: I'd like to reopen this. I really would not like to post my email publicly. Is there anyway that I can email you with my information. I'll include a link to this thread. Also, if you can see my profile information, the email address is in there.

So, I also just tried again. If I manually type in a task from say, https://google.com/calendar, the workflow DOES run successfully. It works exactly like I would like it to.
However, if I add a task from Google Assistant, right now I said "Remind me to buy BBB tomorrow at 10am". I see the task created in Google tasks successfully in same place. However the task just stays in Google Tasks, and Pabbly never picks it up on it's 10 minute run.

****PLEASE CANCEL THIS REQUEST*****IT JUST STARTED WORKING BOTH WAYS ****** THANK YOU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.