• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

googledrive image to google vision ocr

otsuka

The settings for googledrive and googlevision have been completed, but

Is it okay to use “AlternateLink” to specify a jpeg image in googledrive?

Image data is invalid. It comes out. Please let me know if you have any videos of this collaboration.

Fagun Shah

The settings for googledrive and googlevision have been completed, but

Is it okay to use “AlternateLink” to specify a jpeg image in googledrive?

Image data is invalid. It comes out. Please let me know if you have any videos of this collaboration.
This the workflow that I use -

You have to upload gdrive file to cloudinary or imagekit or similar image hosting platform which gives you a public URL.

You can get ImageKit custom app for free from my store - https://store.integrationlab.in/product/64aa74e44a13d

otsuka

Hi Fagun
Thank you for your advice and APPS.I can do it!!!

But Cloud vision read as chinese language someword.
then I have to use custome API request of cloud vision ,I set Parameters values "language_hints=['ja']",but didnt work,,,
How to set it,Please teach me.

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 162836.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 162836.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 13

Fagun Shah

Supreme

Staff member
But Cloud vision read as chinese language someword.
then I have to use custome API request of cloud vision ,I set Parameters values "language_hints=['ja']",but didnt work,,,
How to set it,Please teach me.
While we do provide support for all languages, should you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please inform us via an API request. Could you specify at which step you are experiencing difficulties so that we can assess its feasibility?

otsuka

Hi Supreme
after Cloud Vison,I can get text of japanese receipts.

However, some Japanese words were being read as Chinese.

I wanted to OCR Japanese receipts in Japanese, so I used a custom API request with cloud Vision API and set Japanese as a parameter,
but it doesn't seem to work properly.
It seems that the custom API request settings are probably incorrect. Please tell me how to set at parameter up of custom request.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@otsuka, OCR systems can sometimes make mistakes, especially when dealing with similar-looking characters or fonts. Although Google Cloud Vision usually does a good job of recognizing characters, it's not infallible and may occasionally misinterpret characters, especially if they are stylized, handwritten, or presented in unusual contexts. Since the text is being recognized in this manner from Google's end, we cannot do anything about it.