• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Googlesheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

hi Pabbly,

I encountered a problem with a PDF from Google Docs and then Google Sheets. I followed a tutorial on YouTube, but it didn't work out for me. Here are the templates that I have set up for the following.

1699284264908.png

Here are the result after go through Pabbly workflow:
1699284627005.png

And my question is, why are some data not showing? I'm not sure why this is happening.

Could it be due to the screenshot below? Because that is another unusual thing, I observed in the Pabbly system.

1699284875911.png

Thank for your time in advance

Attachments

• 1699284745544.png
    1699284745544.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kiwi

Could you kindly re-establish the connection for the action step involving your Google Doc, and then proceed with the reconfiguration by remapping the data from the trigger response? It seems there may have been modifications made to your Google Doc template, which could be causing the information to not be transferred as intended.

2023-11-07_10h48_39.png

Kiwi

Thank you for your reply. I tried the steps you mentioned, but I am experiencing the same result.

May I know why some of the fields are displaying different names than expected?

1699395108366.png

Supreme

Staff member
In light of your inquiry, it appears that you may have utilized a copy-and-paste method for the template fields, resulting in the formatting issue with font styles and sizes that you have observed.

We kindly request that you take the initiative to remove the template fields and instead manually input the parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.