• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Googlesheets Look for value in cell, not exact

e0979d

Which steps could I follow if I want to check for a value in a spreadsheet but it's not the exact content? per example: I'd be looking for "100" or "part-" and want to find a match for "part-2" in the search

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @e0979d

Which steps could I follow if I want to check for a value in a spreadsheet but it's not the exact content? per example: I'd be looking for "100" or "part-" and want to find a match for "part-2" in the search

Does both the data values will be in the same cell and does they will be separated by any symbol or character?

Supreme

Staff member
I am sorry to say that the contains filter type for cell value cannot be achievable with the LookupSpreadSheet action step.

Supreme

Staff member
I understand, but is there any step I can perform to achieve such result?
Can you please share your workflow once so that I can perform a small test on the workaround to get the specific row that contains the type?