• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Got 2 issues with Highlevel

Yagari

Hi
1-The contact ID isn't registering in one of my workflows, Folder tropical Consultant, Create Folder. It was working fine until about one week ago stopped working. It is showing issues by not recognizing the contact id

2-https://www.loom.com/share/65312b215b9847e2bc4f6dd1863e6bb7 here is the loom video.
in History I can see the "body note" field and data but inside the Workflow it isn't showing. Like at all, I have the same workflow working in another workflow and works fine.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yagari

1-The contact ID isn't registering in one of my workflows, Folder tropical Consultant, Create Folder. It was working fine until about one week ago stopped working. It is showing issues by not recognizing the contact id
Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue? So that we can look into it and assist you accordingly.

2-https://www.loom.com/share/65312b215b9847e2bc4f6dd1863e6bb7 here is the loom video.
in History I can see the "body note" field and data but inside the Workflow it isn't showing. Like at all, I have the same workflow working in another workflow and works fine.
Regarding your query on capturing the webhook response, it seems like you have not captured it completely.

Kindly try re-capturing the webhook response once and then try again.

Yagari

1- I believbe this is the workflow IjM3OTYzNCI_3D

2- I did the test again, with 2 different contacts and that info still no capturing

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yagari

1- I believbe this is the workflow IjM3OTYzNCI_3D
The contact Id in the "Update Contact" action step which you are passing was belong to some other account and you are updating the contact with the different account credentials.

So, you should use "high level: Search Contact" with the account credentials in which you are passing the contact.

1655791538390.png

2- I did the test again, with 2 different contacts and that info still no capturing

Kindly try the "Get Contact Note" action step to retrieve the notes.

unnamed.png

Yagari

it only lets me ID based on email . I have allow to create multiple contacts, wouldn't this affect the system? also, it works fine with some ID contacts, and with others just stop working.

Yagari

I cant express how frustratesd I'm. It just work one time and then don't. I just re do the whole thing. Literally taking right from the webhook and it sais the contact Id isn't found.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yagari

We have tried the action step again in your workflow and it is working accordingly. Seems like you didn't refresh the Contact Id before passing it to the Update Contact action step.

Kindly try again and let us know if that helps you out.

2022-06-25_10h40_59.png