• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoZen to Google Sheets not working

Hi, I am attempting to connect a Gozen form to Google Sheets. I have setup the webhook on GoZen, and connected the Google Sheets, and the correct tab where the new row is to be added. I added a test response, however, it is showing an error to pull the data from gozen to populate onto Google Sheets. I've tried simple reponse, and no simple response, I've tried removing the connection and adding it back in again. I've tried a new spreadsheet. I've tried a new webhook connection. All getting the same results. Here is the link to the workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...NBWAPGwAEVQMDcAEbCBpUV10nUB0CeVQ3ADMIVgMrVjc#

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 10.18.48.png

Luv

Hey @Technology Coaching

You just needed to map the response from GoZen forms into your Google Sheet step. Although we have done the mapping in your workflow for now.

1717583318696.png

You can learn about mapping your details by following the instructions mentioned in the video below from 7:10.

None of this was possible for me. I would have preferred that you SHOW ME this issue, how to resolve it, than doing it yourself, however I'm thankful that it's resolved.

Reactions: Luv

Luv

Hey @Technology Coaching

The response which is captured from GoZen is supposed to be entered in the fields in Google Sheets step. Please refer to the image below,

1717586912913.png

The same process is described in the video provided with the previous reply. Kindly check that for reference.