• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

gpt error

dhk4556

When running the test on gpt, the following error occurs.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2023-05-05 오후 9.28.50.png
    스크린샷 2023-05-05 오후 9.28.50.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 스크린샷 2023-05-06 오전 9.15.38.png
    스크린샷 2023-05-06 오전 9.15.38.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 58

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Pabbly Connect waits for 40 seconds to collect a response from OpenAI. If the response does not come within that time window, this error occurs. We have contacted OpenAI and asked them to optimize their API responses, but we are yet to receive a comment from them.

dhk4556

Can you give me an alarm when the api problem is solved?
I think I can buy a Lifetime product only when the problem is solved.

bandelero

Arshil - you won't get anything out of OpenAI. Their services are so popular and they are so overloaded (as a team and servers), they probably won't respond. They'll expect this to be handled on our side (e.g. with auto-retries).

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Arshil - you won't get anything out of OpenAI. Their services are so popular and they are so overloaded (as a team and servers), they probably won't respond. They'll expect this to be handled on our side (e.g. with auto-retries).
You query is being addressed on this thread: