• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Groovemail Custom Fields Not Showing In Webhook Response

Wolf Mode

Hi.
I can't get the webhook to show any of my groovemail form custom fields in it's response. I would like to use pabbly to take those form fields and update them using the Google Sheet Action. This worked months ago but not anymore. I have the same webhook sending me and email with using the Gmail Send Email action and it is send all of the information I would like to collect. I can't figure out why that is working but not showing in the response so that I can map them to the google sheet.

Here's the Groove Page with the form that I want to collect the responses for:

Here's the Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...KBWRcSAAECV8CcVdNCRtUV1YsWxZSKQVUXG8JVwAoUTA#

I was able to make it work by using the input field element in groovepages but I want to keep the "dropdown" field feature for each selection and that can only be used when creating the form in groovemail.

Please let me know if there's a work a round or better solution to achieve this. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wolf Mode

Could you kindly provide a screenshot of the custom fields you've chosen on your Groove page that you're expecting to see in the trigger response?

Wolf Mode

Hey @Wolf Mode

Could you kindly provide a screenshot of the custom fields you've chosen on your Groove page that you're expecting to see in the trigger response?
Hi Supreme,
Thanks for looking into this for me! I've attached a screenshot of some of the custom fields.

Attachments

• Groovemail Custom Fields.png
    Groovemail Custom Fields.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 9

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wolf Mode

Could you recapture the webhook response again? I believe the response was captured before you added the custom fields.

We can see that in your other workflows' trigger responses, you did receive the custom fields from Groove Pages as expected.