• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Groovepages pabbly connection to Lulu

tommyc

Hello, I have a book created on lulu and I would like to be able to place an order for the book through my groovepages website. I see there is a connector but unsure exactly what it does.

can anybody offer any suggestions as to how I might be able to place orders for my book from groovepages to my lulu account?

TIA

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tommyc

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video on how you can use the Lulu action step at your end)

tommyc

Thank you so much for this response it is greatly appreciated. All i want to do is allow people to purchase my book from ,my website. like maybe click a link get the booked printed and delivered. what options do I have for that. I do not use woocommerce or shopify.I need to connect to a lulu shop front just to order the book. Can you help. TIA. ans thank you Supreme for answering my question

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tommyc

Could you please tell us that do you want to make whenever a user submits a form you want to print a document?

tommyc

Hello Yes, I would like site visitors to be able to order a book from Lulu so when a form is submitted it prints the book/document

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tommyc

Yes, you have set the workflow correctly, now you only need to map the relative data in the Lulu action step to make your automation complete.

(Watch the second part of the video for your better understanding)