• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Haro Workflow

I'm attempting to create a HARO workflow. I honestly can't get past doing the initial split for the parsed email body text. I want to iterate from each result using a for loop so that I can have this workflow work consistently. Extremely new to this, haven't coded anything in a long time either. Please help me by telling me the right way to tackle this on this platform.

Pseudo Code

Input:
Haro Email Comes In

Process:
Text Format Split Parse Email
Import each result to it's own row in a Excel Spreadsheet with Title, Name, Category, Email, Media Outlet, Query, Deadline for Headers
Iterate Through Each Row Send Information to ChatGPT
Assign it a relevancy score add the score to the appropriate row
If score is above a certain threshold

Output:
Create an email response
Send email

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @capitalpun,
I'm attempting to create a HARO workflow. I honestly can't get past doing the initial split for the parsed email body text. I want to iterate from each result using a for loop so that I can have this workflow work consistently. Extremely new to this, haven't coded anything in a long time either. Please help me by telling me the right way to tackle this on this platform.

Pseudo Code

Input:
Haro Email Comes In
Based on the workflow you have shared, it seem like you have already used Email Parser for this.

Process:
Text Format Split Parse Email
Please watch the video attached below to understand how Text Formatter works, you will have to set this up as per the information you want to extract.

Iterate Through Each Row Send Information to ChatGPT
Please watch the video attached below to understand how an Iterator functions.

Watch this video to understand how you can setup ChatGPT as your action application.

Assign it a relevancy score add the score to the appropriate row. If score is above a certain threshold
You can try using a Router for this requirement.

Output:

Create an email response
Send email
Please watch this video to understand how you can setup Gmail as your action application to send emails.