• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Having trouble scheduling Pinterest

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mrfernando

Seems like the From Format you have selected doesn't fit with the date and time you are getting from your Google Sheets.

1678338073721.png

So, please pass the exact format in which the DateTime is coming.

Hey @mrfernando

Seems like the From Format you have selected doesn't fit with the date and time you are getting from your Google Sheets.

View attachment 22913

So, please pass the exact format in which the DateTime is coming.
Hi @Supreme ,

I just adjusted the date and time, however it still does not work? I notice that the dates displayed is actually different to the data when inputting on google sheets, see attached, is this where I am going wrong?

If so, how do I fix this? Seems that even when I type it manually it changes it to look like that in sheets?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-09 163509.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 163509.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2023-03-09 163638.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 163638.png
    18 KB · Views: 38

Supreme

Staff member
We cannot see any changes in the From Format since we can see you are getting the second from your automation and the format doesn't match with the from format.

1678366105124.png

Can you please re-capture the webhook response in which you have the correct DateTime format and then configure the From Format in the "DateTime Formatter" action step?

I just added content dates for scheduling, the first ones never were posted on Pinterest, also if they were successful, should they be in my history workflow? Or will it initiate when the date/time passes? Do I have to press enter for each cell manually for it to be initiated?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 201323.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 201323.png
    113 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-03-10 201452.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 201452.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mrfernando

If the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1678447608122.png

hey @Supreme ,

Thank you so much for your assistance, this was my first time dabbling in automating google sheet interface, I was able to fix the situation by removing all data and resubmmitting it within the designated rows. I appreciate your patience and assistance.