• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hello, if a specific cell is a number, how can I set the number value to +1 for each update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo168tm

How can I use mathematical operations to set the value of a specific cell to +1 every time it enters the workflow?

hugo168tm

How should I set the data to be converted from Google Sheet row 2 (L2) to row 3 (L3) every thirty days?
螢幕截圖 2024-05-09 下午1.09.37.png

Supreme

Staff member
How should I set the data to be converted from Google Sheet row 2 (L2) to row 3 (L3) every thirty days?
螢幕截圖 2024-05-09 下午1.09.37.png
Please elaborate on your concern in brief, so that we can look into it. Along with the workflow URL in which you have tried the same.

hugo168tm

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I have watched the relevant videos and gained new inspiration. With your professional help, I was finally able to achieve the effect I wanted.

Supreme

Staff member
Okay, thanks for the update. Further in the Range field, I think you need to pass the index value through the Number Formatters response.

1715421271822.png

Status
Not open for further replies.