• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello pabbly team

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaa bebar

im trying to implement automation for the sales team so that every individual will input his working hours for the next week's shifts.
and the responses will be captured and seen in Google for the Google calender

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, you can only create events on your Google Calendar through Pabbly. I am not sure how you want the responses to be shown on Google Calendar.

You can try setting up your workflow in this manner to send Google Form link through Gmail.

This workflow will trigger every Friday at 5 PM and check for the team members' emails through Google Sheets (you need a spreadsheet with team member emails), iterate through all the emails, and send them the Google Form link.

1713996872647.png

alaa bebar

I want the person for the team to input his availability for the week and then it will appear on a Google account calendar so I can track who working during these hours in my calender

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can setup a connection between Google Forms and Google Calendar in this manner to create events.

You need to have a Start and End Time for each day of the week in your Google Form, which your Team Members will fill out. Pabbly Connect will capture these responses in the trigger step. Then, you can add five Google Calendar action steps to your workflow (Monday-Friday).

So, as soon as your team member fills out the form, the responses will be captured through Google Forms and fed to each of the Google Calendar action steps.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am afraid I can only provide you guidance in the use cases that are possible. The other use case in which you seek guidance doesn't appear to be feasible.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Unfortunately, I couldn't relate this to the other use case in which I helped you previously. It seems that the revenue/expenses use case isn't feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.