• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help, how can I create this Workflow (Active Campaign and Google Sheets)?

I need to use a new tag on Active Campaign as a trigger.

Then, I have to copy the contact data of Active Campaign to a Google Sheets.

This Google Sheets has to be continuously updated (always with Active Campaign data), so I have to check the rows in Google Sheets. If the row is not there I have to create it, otherwise I just have to update it.

How should i do this?

Please explain it to me very very detailed. Thank you very much for your help. 🙏

Fagun Shah

For 1st part of your workflow watch this video -

For 2nd part of workflow you need to use Lookup Row action of GSheet and based on its results you need to setup Router for Creating or Updating row -

For 1st part of your workflow watch this video -

For 2nd part of workflow you need to use Lookup Row action of GSheet and based on its results you need to setup Router for Creating or Updating row -

Thanks Fagun Shah,

I just have one last question. the active campaign trigger in the video starts for every tag that is added, instead i would only need it for specific tags.

How do I get the action to start only when a specific tag is added?

Fagun Shah

Try setting up filter as 2nd step of the workflow.

Or the way I would do is to setup an automation in AC to send data to pabbly webhook when by selecting a particular tag as a automation trigger.

Try setting up filter as 2nd step of the workflow.

Or the way I would do is to setup an automation in AC to send data to pabbly webhook when by selecting a particular tag as a automation trigger.

Yes the problem that we have so many tags which start the triggers.
Approximately 20 workflows with active campaign tags.

Can I use the "contains" filter because a contact can have multiple tags? Can the "contains" filter be okay?
Attached example.

1678092259823.png