• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help me set the WhatsApp sequence (delayed msgs feature) using Google sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardi H

Hello,

I want to set up a WhatsApp sequence with Google Sheets where the msgs get sent to the data on day 1, day 3, day 5, and so on. Can someone please help me how to do this? It's a little urgent, please.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Hardi H,

You can set up your workflow in this manner, so that any time you add data to your Google Sheets, a message will be sent on Day 1, another message on Day 3, and another one on Day 5. You can add more Delays and Interakt action steps to continue sending the message for more days.
1701022616653.png

Hardi H

Ok, thanks! Will try this soon.

Can you tell me if these delayed msgs will work on the data that I've already filled?

The sheet I've used already has some data and I'll be adding leads every day to the sheet.

So will this delayed feature work on the past data too or only on the new ones that I'll be adding?

Thanks for your previous answer btw! 🙌 Awaiting your response on this soon! :)

Supreme

Staff member
Can you tell me if these delayed msgs will work on the data that I've already filled?
Preexisting Google Sheets entry will not work automatically. But you can use the "Send Custom Data" from the Pabbly Connects extension from your Google Sheets to manually send the row entire to your workflow.

2023-11-27_16h02_14.png

Select the range from your Google Sheets to process the previously entered rows.

2023-11-27_16h02_00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.