• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hi can you please update this tutorial, it is wrong and now i am lost

tvel

Hi this tutorial is very out of date and I cannot follow along with it, everything looks different— there is no webhook that comes up, it just says "waiting for response" forever and nothing happens. It doesn't resemble the pabbly interface AT ALL (looks like a totally different app).
Can you please send me link to updated video tutorial so it is current and so it works step-by-step? I really need the accurate visuals please, otherwise this is very confusing and it isn't working at all
thank you so much

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 16.37.01.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 16.37.01.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @tvel,

Please disable your current workflow, create a new workflow from scratch (without cloning), and follow the steps provided in the video shared below to set up ThriveCart as your trigger application.

Himesh

Hello @tvel ,
Are you sure you are copying API token properly? If yes do test request as per the video instrution.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.