• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hi, I have setup a cart abandon automation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The workflow I used is same as woocommerce to whatsapp, where in last step I have removed whatsapp api and instead I have integrated with smtp with mailgun.

The test email is sending properly when I saved and send request. and the workflow is turned on, yet abandon cart emails are not being sent.

Same workflow is working fine for whatsapp abandoned cart automation. Kindly guide on what to do.

Hi, I am learning about workflows and webhooks, is it possible that a clone of a workflow has same webhook url as the original workflow? I think both of them are different, I have found the issue here but I need to insert two webhook urls in the plugin which captures abandon cart.

Last edited:
I am using a plugin for capturing abandon cart, and that plugin has only one option for webhook url which is already being used to send whatsapp message.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RaghavGakhar

Hi, I am learning about workflows and webhooks, is it possible that a clone of a workflow has same webhook url as the original workflow? I think both of them are different, I have found the issue here but I need to insert two webhook urls in the plugin which captures abandon cart.
If you have cloned your workflow, then you need to configure the webhook URL in a similar fashion to make it work accordingly.

Further, you can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the Cart Abandonment trigger.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Hi, I have solved the issue, just after whatsapp, I did smtp integration which will add one more task as I had an option to add only one workflow. This ticket can be closed, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.