• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hi, I just want to know what pabbly does if there is failed task?

webdev

I am just wondering when there is a failed task pabbly doesn't do anything and what Zapier does is try to get that task sorted and try it 3 to 4 times. Or you are using another strategy. Can you please explain this?

Thanks!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @webdev

You can choose to re-execute your tasks manually in Pabbly Connect if they fail at any time as there is no option to have them re-executed automatically.

webdev

You cannot do that automatically? I mean if it's not the case then we have to move back to zapier for this reason.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @avielchik

I would request you to please fill add your request to the board itself or upvote for it.

Please send us the request here for the new integration.

We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.