• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hi, I was trying to do the chatgpt to Wordpress automation. But when I try to select "posts", there is no option. Can someone please help me with this

1683566985509.png

I tried reconnecting but there was no luck.
I also installed the authentication plugin on my wordpress site. I don't know where I'm going wrong or is it a bug with pabbly connect?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @manishpaulsimon

Seems like you haven't connected your WordPress account correctly and because of that it is not displaying the details in the action step.

So please refer to the following video tutorial and then try again.

(Watch the last part of the video)

zelker

I'm having this problem right now. Doing everything correctly, but it still won't work. What did you do to fix this error?

Supreme

Staff member
I'm having this problem right now. Doing everything correctly, but it still won't work. What did you do to fix this error?
It appears that your WordPress account hasn't been linked accurately, resulting in the absence of details being showcased in the action step.

Watch the second part of the video once and then try again.