• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HighLevel: Invalid API Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm trying to create a contact in HighLevel from my MemberPress based website. The data comes into Pabbly fine, but when I attempt to send it to HighLevel I get an "Invalid API" message. I have no idea how to debug this with just this to go on. Is there a log someplace that I can get access to?

I have copied the API from my HL account and pasted it into the token field in Pabbly a number of times with the same result. I have tried both the normal and legacy versions as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dfyrecipes

As we can see from your account you are creating a contact in GHL but it seems like you might be using Agency Key to authenticate instead of Location Key.

Kindly try again with the Location key to authenticate and let us know how it works for you.

unnamed.png

unnamed.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dfyrecipes

We looked into your workflow and it seems like you didn't pass the tags in double-quotes while creating contacts.

Though we have corrected it in your account and it is working now. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

2022-02-28_11h45_41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.