• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Holding a step until business hours

nicheweb

Your Task History ID
none yet
How can I make it so the next step of my workflow doesn't execute until it's between the hours or 9 and 5pm during the week? I've done this a couple other ways on other platforms. Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nicheweb,

Holding a particular step to execute only during specific hours is currently not possible. However, you can use Pabbly Connect Manager to start your workflow at 9 AM and stop it at 5 PM. Please check out the thread shared below to understand how you can do so.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509

You would need to create two new workflows—one to enable and another to disable your original workflow.

nicheweb

The only problem with this is that if it receives something outside of business hours, the flow will never happen. I believe I have a way to accomplish this so I will report back once I have that configured.

In regards to feedback, it would be nice to be able to put "a weekday" and other similar options in the delay until step.