• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I apply a conditional payment gateway

apps

Some gateways have different fees. (eg. 1.45% vs 2.8%) depending on which cards are used.

So I want to basically check out customers using a different gateway depending on which kind of card they have.

How can this be accomplished?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello @apps,

We would like to know more about your concern, so we request you to please explain us your UseCase with an example so we can understand your concern in a better way and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

apps

Hi Vipin,

To reduce charges.

Basically Revolut charges 1% for European consumer cards, and 2.8% for EU Business cards. While Stripe only charges 1.4% for European business cards.

So whenever a costumer wants to pay with a EU consumer card I would like to use Revolut (saving 0.4% compared to stripe Stripe) and whenever it is a EU Business I would like to use stripe (saving 1.4% compared to Revolut). Makes a big difference for big ticket items.

So I would like to askcostumers which card they want to pay with and based on that offer them the right gateway.

All the best

Anders

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Anders,

we would you like to inform you that currently this features is not possible on our system but you can add all the payment gateways which we have integrated on our system and also available in your business region on the checkout page of your plan so that your customer can choose the payment gateway according to their suitability.

If you need further support please reach out to us

Regards:
Vipin Mishra