• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I capture the Pabbly workflow or webhook ID as a data value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCrow

I have a Trigger (JotURL) from a sign up from that sends user data to Pabbly.

But the data JotURL provides doesn't include the URL of the page the data comes from, nor the ID of the sign up form generating it.

I need some sort of identifier so I can add the right tags that new sign up in my CRM (which will then trigger more automation).

A workaround I thought of;

The Pabbly Connect Workflow and Webhook IDs are unique. If I can capture either of their ID's as data in my workflow, then I can use Pabbly to convert that string into a meaningful tag that I can then pipe onwards to my CRM.

How can I do this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that the workaround you suggest is not possible.

I assume you want to assign a tag to a user depending on the form they submitted. For this, I suggest creating a different workflow for each new form. Since each workflow will provide you with a unique Webhook URL, you can then use each unique Webhook URL to connect with a different form. This way, each workflow can be used to assign a different tag.

RoCrow

I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that the workaround you suggest is not possible.

I assume you want to assign a tag to a user depending on the form they submitted. For this, I suggest creating a different workflow for each new form. Since each workflow will provide you with a unique Webhook URL, you can then use each unique Webhook URL to connect with a different form. This way, each workflow can be used to assign a different tag.
Thanks for the workaround!

Status
Not open for further replies.