• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I convert ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 Country Codes (two letter codes) to the full country name? (with Transformer?)

RoCrow

Lots of software (e.g. Simvoly) outputs countries as ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 two-letter codes (i.e. IT instead of Italy).

Integromat (I think) have a function in their Transformer module that will allow for the input/output of Countries based on the full name or two-letter code.

Does Pabbly have something similar?

If not, can it be added?