• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I get the amount spent on google campaigns?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @charles.araruna,

Please let us know whether you are looking to add a specific field to Google Ads (Beta): "Get Google Ads Insights" action event or if you want a new action event altogether.

Kindly create a proposal on the HelloNext https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ and upvote it so our technical team can create endpoints for you.

I need to know the sum of the total spent the previous day across all campaigns in an ad account.

lfassbender

any update on this? The data pulling in is not accurate and I cant import the accurate total spends for the day, week, month, etc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
any update on this? The data pulling in is not accurate and I cant import the accurate total spends for the day, week, month, etc
There is no update for now, but as soon as we implement the feature you have requested, you will be updated.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Okay, so we definitely can't pull in total spend for the month at the moment?
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

lfassbender

I added you. The workflow is named "Google Ads Data Test." For example, you can see in the attached image, for this month, I spent $180.02 so far. At the time of writing this. I don't see anywhere in the response where I see the cost spent for the campaign.

Attachments

• google ads data.png
    google ads data.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 38

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@lfassbender, Could you please record a short video on how you want to retrieve data and the types of responses received in both Pabbly and the Google Campaign account?