• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I pull Campaign_name, adset_name and ad_name from Facebook ads campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you generated a lead on facebook leads ads you get extra fields that I don't have on Pabbly to pull from but Zapier had the option to, maybe I'm doing it wrong, this is the data I want (downloaded lead directly from Facebook instant forms section):
1682776233829.png

This is the only options I get from Pabbly(other than the actual fillable fields):
1682776436260.png

Please let me know how can I pull that data that Facebook Leads already have like campaign_name into pabbly so I can put it into a speadsheet.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @marketingfan,

Could you please clarify whether your request is to be able to map the campaign name data in the trigger steps? If that is the case, then I must inform you that mapping anything in the trigger step is not possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @marketingfan

Kindly recapture the webhook response once you will be able to get the campaign name and Adset Name in the response.

You may also refer to the following video tutorial on the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.