• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I see the JSON that's sent from Pabbly to connected app?

3Awakenings

Recently a task failed and support at the connected app are asking this:
"We need the JSON payload you are sending. We need to see exactly what you are sending us to get this response from us."

So my questions is, how do I find the JSON payload info, which Pabbly Connect is sending to the end app?

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @3Awakenings.

Based on your workflow history, the issue appears to be related to your Shipping Address State Code. Instead of the full name of the state, it should be a 2-3 letter code.
1691603221916.png
1691602986977.png

So my questions is, how do I find the JSON payload info, which Pabbly Connect is sending to the end app?
You can find the JSON payload in your task history, by disabling the Simple Format.
1691603520354.png