• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I send data from a button in an email to a webhook in Pabbly Connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colind

I would like a user to press a button in an email. That button needs to call a webhook in Pabbly Connect and perform some actions. How do I send data from the button to the webhook? What is the format?

I get the following error:
{
"status": "error",
"message": "Invalid WebHook Data"
}

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @colind

Could you please tell us which application you are referring to get the data?

Further, you can use the Email Parser trigger event to capture email content once you get the mail in your inbox.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understating.

colind

Thanks for responding Supreme,

I just managed to solve my question. All I wanted to know was how to pass parameters to a webhook from a button. It's now solved.
Here is the solution. Just add the parameters at the end of your webhook as with an API.
e.g. https://webhook123445?param1=abc&param2=xyz
to be added in the button HTML.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.