• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I send elementor form fields into google Sheets without creating a new row?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I know how to connect elementor to Google Sheets so that it sends all the form fields into Google Sheets. However, I am having difficulties ensuring that the data from elementor goes into specific regions in the google sheet.
Please see attached video.
Thanks

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toplinedropship

Unfortunately, if the row is filled at some place then the Google Sheets action step doesn't pass the data in the half-filled rows.

But you may consider using the following action step to fill the rows from the index from which you want to pass the data.

Kindly try this at your end in place of the "Add New Row" action step.

1672832716201.png

Thanks Supreme...
Can you please explain it further... I have added some values on the sheets.... I will need help correctly setting up the pabbly connect steps...
I am also open to a quick zoom call if possible.
Thanks so much!

Supreme

Staff member
You can use the Counter action step before the Google Sheets action step to pass the data in the respective index which will generate row indexing every execution.

And that generated row value can be used to update the data in the row value from which you want to pass the data.

1672904859205.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @toplinedropship

Regarding your concern, you should pick the row could from the 30th in the Counter action step so that it will pass the row from the 31st onwards.

Further, if you continuously press the "Save & Send Test Request" button it will increment the row value. So match the incremented value with your Google Sheets Row and then try again.

1672984871291.png

Status
Not open for further replies.