• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I specify a stripe product?

lamccamley

Hello, in order to use Stripe Tax, I had to set up individual products in Stripe. These products are sold through my kajabi site. I am hoping to use Pabbly like this:
Trigger: Purchase of a specific product in Stripe
Action: Grant an offer in Kajabi.
It doesn't look like I can make the trigger that specific. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lamccamley

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response for new payment)

Later, you can use the following screenshot to assign the product in your kajabi.

1661752664832.png

lamccamley

Thank you @Supreme ! Which Stripe field that is sent to Pabbly defines the product that is purchased? So, in the video above, in the webhook response table, where is that particular ebook defined I want to make sure the customer gets what they purchased!