• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how can i upload photo to facebook and send him to telegram

hi , i connecet my facebook account to telegram and it's work good.
but when i add photo to facebook. in telegram just the text copied.

and one more question please.

it's take a lot of time like 2-3 minite until the telegram get the post from facebook .
how can i make it more fast.

tnx a lot

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nirvaknin10

i connecet my facebook account to telegram and it's work good.
but when i add photo to facebook. in telegram just the text copied.
You can refer to the following video tutorial for a better undertaking of your above concern.

it's take a lot of time like 2-3 minite until the telegram get the post from facebook .
how can i make it more fast.
Since the "Facebook Pages: New Post" trigger event is a polling-based webhook trigger that takes up to 10 mins to fetch new data from Facebook and it cannot be manipulated.

I hope this might help you out.

Hey @nirvaknin10

You can refer to the following video tutorial for a better undertaking of your above concern.

Since the "Facebook Pages: New Post" trigger event is a polling-based webhook trigger that takes up to 10 mins to fetch new data from Facebook and it cannot be manipulated.

I hope this might help you out.
i ... tnx for help...

I did what is indicated in the video. And as soon as I upload a post to Facebook with a video / photo, the error is received as in the attached photo

Attachments

• פבלי.png
    פבלי.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 35

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nirvaknin10

We looked into the history section of your workflow because you have deleted the Telegram action step, it seems like the Data Label which you have mapped in the Chat Id fields you are also getting some other data that is not the correct format to use the Telegram action step.

2022-05-19_17h38_40.png