• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I use where AND to update rows with mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcadenas

How can I Use "AND" to update rows with mysql for example:

order_status_id=39 where order_id= (3.text formater by pabbly tex parser) AND total=(2.text formater by pabbly tex parser) and order_status_id= 2

Thanks!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mcadenas

For your concern, you can use the "Get Rows" action step to retrieve rows on the basis of the MySQL WHERE clause and after getting the relative row you can update the particular row with the help of the "Update Row" action event.

2022-08-02_15h53_12.png

mcadenas

Hi! , thanks for answer, do you have some example how to get rows using WHERE clause with BOOLEAN AND operator ? I just see only an option to use Where

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-02 a la(s) 2.17.44 p.m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-02 a la(s) 2.17.44 p.m..png
    76.9 KB · Views: 66
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mcadenas

You can also try the "Custom Query" action event to use the WHERE and AND clauses.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1659511499721.png

Status
Not open for further replies.