• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can use RSS by Pabbly in the Airtable database?

Shlomo

Hi, there. So I want to create an automation for my Airtable database and add those fields inside as RSS feed content. But the problem that I have is I can't select the RSS feed for the second action as there is no dropdown option. Please have a look at my screenshot. Please also note that our CRM for our website is not integrated in RSS. Softr to be precise.

18.05.2023_19.36.43_REC.png

What I want to achieve on this automation is to generate an RSS feed link that I can put on an email I would like to send to my mailing list.
So, I need to make RSS feed a 2nd action because I want to map out the fields from Airtable to the RSS fields.

Please let me know what is the problem and what is the workaround on this.

Thanks,

Al - Web Admin Assistant @NoCode Hub