• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I cancel/delete task which are delayed/scheduled for the future?

surajsharma

Hello,
I made a flow using Google sheet to whatsapp payment reminders to my customers for the future.
Used Delay by Pabbly to delay until a date in the future, I was testing the flow and sent all the data on my sheet to the pabbly. there are around 200+ tasks set to run in the future(using delay).
Pabbly gives only 100 tasks a month and I already have consumed during testing only which is kinda bad, there should be additional tasks for testing.

There are duplicate tasks and I want to cancel all of them, I deleted my Workflow but the tasks set by delay are still there and waiting for the "until date" but I don't see an option to delete those tasks.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I made a flow using Google sheet to whatsapp payment reminders to my customers for the future.
Used Delay by Pabbly to delay until a date in the future, I was testing the flow and sent all the data on my sheet to the pabbly. there are around 200+ tasks set to run in the future(using delay).
Pabbly gives only 100 tasks a month and I already have consumed during testing only which is kinda bad, there should be additional tasks for testing.

There are duplicate tasks and I want to cancel all of them, I deleted my Workflow but the tasks set by delay are still there and waiting for the "until date" but I don't see an option to delete those tasks.
Looks like you have already deleted the workflow, so all data associated with that workflow has been deleted.

Further we have reset your tasks limit so that you can continue with your testing.