• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I capture all subscribers names from a mailing list and send the grouped results to Pushover?

I'm setting up a workflow to send the names of active mailing list subscribers from Moosend to a Pushover text message, but I've run into a problem.

I have a 'Get Subscribers' action to get the information from Moosend and parse the data using Iterator.

I tried sending that data to Pushover, but it created a separate message for each name in the mailing list.

Is there a way I can group all the subscriber names into one Pushover message?

Cheers

Stephen

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
This is a perfect use-case for an aggregator module but currently, Pabbly does not have an aggregator module in built.

Right now the alternative approach might be to add all the array items going through Iterator into Google Sheets and then Get them all together at once. But I am not sure whether that approach will be feasible for you or not.

Fagun Shah

I'm setting up a workflow to send the names of active mailing list subscribers from Moosend to a Pushover text message, but I've run into a problem.

I have a 'Get Subscribers' action to get the information from Moosend and parse the data using Iterator.

I tried sending that data to Pushover, but it created a separate message for each name in the mailing list.

Is there a way I can group all the subscriber names into one Pushover message?

Cheers

Stephen
Try Data Transformer -> Line Itemizer. And then map its output to pushover step.

Try Data Transformer -> Line Itemizer. And then map its output to pushover step.
Perfect!

The use case I have set up a subscription service for a friend's Pilates class using Thrivecart. Students sign up and get added to a mailing list on Moosend. This workflow runs once a week an hour before the class to send a Pushover message to act as a register.

If someone cancels their subscription or the payment fails (3 times) they are taken out of the mailing list so won't appear on the register.

Superb solution @Fagun Shah !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-17 at 12.46.42.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-17 at 12.46.42.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 91