• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I set up an auto-responder on WhatsApp with pabbly

avidelvis

How do I set up an auto-responder on WhatsApp with pabbly connect?
I have been looking for ways to do this, and the ways do not automatically allow me to send multiple images and links to my WhatsApp visitor.

avidelvis

We would recommend you to please elaborate on your concern in brief, so that we can check on its possibility.
I want to create an auto-responder that sends messages to the people who come to my WhatsApp with a specific query. The response would contain images, YouTube video links, and texts.

Let's say, they send a query like "I want more information about your services" For instance, After the message (I want more information about your services) lands on my WhatsApp business, They will be automatically sent text, Images (100), YouTube Video Links (3), etc.

That's what I want to achieve.

Supreme

Staff member
You may need to explore third-party applications if you're searching for a particular WhatsApp bot.

Further, you can create a basic auto-responder to the message with the help of the following video -

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @avidelvis

Yes, you can send WhatsApp messages in bulk with a media File. Please refer to the following video lesson on the same.

(Sample use case which follows a similar logic on the same)