• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do you make two Microsoft 365 accounts work?

Khandiz

I cannot get a single workflow to work as expected.
I am trying to create a trigger that when one M365 account gets a meeting booked it, it blocks out time in my own account so that other people cannot book me at this time.

I could not get the workflow to work - loads of mapping errors. Pabbly, while perhaps cost-effective once you know how to use it, has a very steep learning curve for none technical people (and I actually have some technical understanding).

I need assistance please

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Khandiz

Please try reauthenticating the trigger event once and then capture the webhook response again. Seems like you havent captured the webhook response correctly.

1664775036338.png

Khandiz

Hi @Supreme - I have tried your suggestion - but as I can't see at which point in the flow you are referencing, I doubt I have done it correctly. I don't understand what a webhook is. When I try to find the correct mapping, it makes no sense to me what I am meant to be selecting. I have attempted to refresh - and as the times before I have tried to use your software - I have only made things worse, and it does not work as expected.

It's now a total mess. Please can you provide step-by-step instructions with exact mapping requests so I can try from scratch. I couldn't find a video on your youtube channel that I was able to replace this connection flow.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Khandiz

As we can see from your workflow, you have already captured the webhook response correctly now you only need to extract the relative data wit h the help of "Microsoft Office 365 : Get Resource" which we have already configured in your workflow.

1664796261562.png

Furthermore, you can now set up another action step to process your workflow.